Our Foundations of Agility Masterclass is a mastery on agile mindset, establishing that agile is a mindset, not a methodology or framework. To succeed with agile, teams and organisations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” Upon earning the ICAgile Certified Professional certification, you will understand the history of agile, the importance of “being” agile and “doing” agile by being agile, critical aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers within the organisation, and within teams. If you are new to agile, you’ll learn all aspects of agile. Or, if you are an experienced agile practitioner, you’ll have many techniques to transition from fragile to agile.
Who Will Benefit?
Agility works across multiple functions of an organization, from senior members of staff looking to adopt agility to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous ICP attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
The course follows the official ICAgile Certified Professional syllabus. During the two days, you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
History & Mindset
- Culture & Mindset
Individuals & Interactions
- Creating Shared Understanding
- Shifts in Roles
- Incremental Development
- Work-in-Progress (WIP)
Customer & User Involvement
- Including Customers and Users
Planning & Adapting
- Planning and Adapting
- Process & Product Adaptation
There is no pre-requisite to attend this course.
What you’ll learn
- ICAgile certified training curriculum and teaching methods collaboratively created by leading experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- Pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, a large budget or getting others to change.
What You Get
- You will receive training from an ICAgile Authorised Instructor, who has experience teaching and coaching for Agility in several organizations.
- You will receive a ICAgile certificate of course completion from ICAgile as well as membership of ICAgile. The Certificate is for lifetime and doesn’t need to be renewed.
- Profile listing on the ICAgile alumni page