Our Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In our courses, instructors share insights and strategies from decades of success in scaling high-performing Scrum teams in businesses worldwide.
Our courses are dynamic and highly interactive. Class participants will start by organizing into Scrum teams. You’ll participate in various games and exercises that will allow you to experience the Scrum@Scale first-hand. With the help of your instructor, you and your team will create a learning backlog, prioritize it, and learn incrementally.
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms organizations into agile enterprises. The patterns of the Scrum@Scale framework have been used by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, for over two decades.
You’ll learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Who Will Benefit?
Intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in an enterprise using Scrum, attendees typically include:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches, and aspiring Agile Coaches
- Project Manager, Team Leads, Team Members
- Managers and Leaders aspiring to Scale Scrum adoption
- Scrum@Scale Framework
- Patterns of High Performing Teams
- Scaling The Teams
- Product Owner Cycle: Coordinating the “What”
- Scrum Master Cycle: Coordinating the “How”
- Connecting the Product Owner and Scrum Master Cycles
The following prerequisites are required help accelerate the learning.
- Registered Scrum Master training, or comparable real world experience Scrum
- Reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide prior to the class
- Completion of Registered Product Owner training is encouraged but not required
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP), attendees will learn how to:
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Understand the impact of being able to refactor an organization to meet changing market demands
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale your organization’s reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Virtual collaborative activities
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP) exam
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam
- Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP) Credential on successfully clearing the exam
- Eligibility to be featured in The International Registry of Agile Professionals™
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $50/year
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Attendees may also be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance