In this two-day course, you’ll understand all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
Who Will Benefit?
Intended for new and existing Team Members, or people wanting to better understand a Team Members role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- Business Analysts
- Team Leads
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees will learn about:
- Their role in the team and your team’s role in the ART.
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
- How to continuously improve the ART.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year complimentary membership to the SAFe Studio
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam
- SAFe® Practitioner certification exam
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications require renewal of SAFe® Foundational Membership one year from the certification date.
- SAFe® Foundational Membership costs $195/year + applicable tax.
- Only one renewal is required to cover all Foundational certifications.
- Provides continued access to content, course learnings, and other assets.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance